This week I start my favorite holiday series - Small Business Love. Every Sunday I'll be highlighting 5 different small businesses that I love and admire. I do this because as a fellow small business owner I always try and support Small Businesses, especially during the Holiday Season.
The holidays can be extremely difficult for small businesses having to compete with big name brands that can also afford to offer steep discounts. Why you should consider shopping small this Holiday Season -
- You are putting money directly back into your local economy - "If all US families spent $10 a month at a local business it would put $9 billion back into the economy"
- You'll get unique gifts for all your friends and family
- Every time you place an order an actual person does a happy dance
This week's Small Business Love:
- Stelgal - Is a Handbag and accessories brand based in Miami, FL and woman owned. Brooke (designer & founder) has created unique and beautiful pieces that can also be personalized.
- Kalos Skin - Consciously created skincare created in NYC. A beauty brand with a mission to create a more equitable world (gives back with every purchase). One with clean ingredients, effective formulations and responsible pricing. Woman Owned.
- Cabana Shoppe - Woman owned Miami Boutique. If you are a lover of minimalist fashion (think nude colors, linen sets, etc.) this is the shop for you. They also carry an array of beautiful gifting pieces and decor.
- Roen Candles - Hand poured in our Southern California studio using a coconut + soy wax blend for a natural, clean burn. Woman Owned
- Nataly Mendez Shoes - Latina owned shoe brand. Designed by Nataly in Miami, FL and handmade in Colombia. Find an array of beautiful shoes (I have about 8 pairs) and the most comfortable! If you are a Miami Local stay tuned on our socials for some exciting news.
I hope you'll check out these amazing small businesses and add them to your list for your holiday shopping. Don't forget to follow them on socials.